9.00am - 3.00pm
St Justin's Catholic Primary School
94 Oran Park Drive, Oran Park NSW 2750
Saturday 28th October, 2017
- Recruit Assistants
- Organise a Roster for your Stall Volunteers
- Source or arrange items for your Stall
- Operate within an allocated budget
- Communicate with the Country Fair Coordinator
- Notify the Country Fair Coordinator of equipment that may be needed for your stall
- Organise and setup the stall
- Ensure volunteers are prepared and ready on Fair day!
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DUTIES OF A STALL COORDINATOR?
I HAVE NEVER VOLUNTEERED AT A COUNTRY FAIR BEFORE. HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TO DO?
CAN I MAKE A REQUEST TO VOLUNTEER IN AN AREA THAT I AM FAMILIAR WITH?
CAN I VOLUNTEER FOR A FEW HOURS ONLY?
Yes of course! Some Volunteers are able to offer a hand for the full day, and others for only a few hours or so. Any assistance is always appreciated.
We have regular Country Fair Meetings, and you are welcome to attend. The Country Fair Committee and Coordinators are always available to assist you with any questions you have, so that you are well prepared for Fair day!
Yes, of course you can! If you have certain abilities or are specifically qualified whereby it would be a benefit to the Country Fair, we would most certainly like to utilise your skills. If you are unsure, you can always discuss further with the Country Fair Coordinator.
For further information regarding volunteering at the 2017 Country Fair, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we do not require any Stall Coordinators for this year's 2017 event!